Location: 237 County Rte 26, Cooperstown, NY 13326
Distance to Cooperstown Dreams Park: 2.5 miles
- 1 1/2 baths/One full bathroom up and one half bath downstairs
- Linens & towels provided
- Living room with widescreen Cable TV/DVD
- Full kitchen with new appliances and granite counter tops
- Bedroom with a queen and Cable TV
- Bedroom with a twin
- Bedroom with a twin (semi-private)
- Gas grill
- Picnic table
- If there are more people than indicated on the reservation confirmation, the security deposit will be forfeited.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No team parties allowed
Bases away from the Dreams Park! Classic cottage located 2.5 miles from the Dreams Park and the Baseball Hall of Fame. The Baseball Cottage is a two story newly renovated country home with three bedrooms and 1.5 baths, and large plank hardwood floors. It is situated on 2 acres surrounded by maple trees, peonies and lilac bushes. The first floor kitchen is complete with new GE appliances, granite counter tops, and an oversized porcelain farm sink. The living room, dining room, bedroom and half bath are also on this floor. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms and the full bath. The master bedroom has a queen bed and cable TV. The cozy second "blue" bedroom has a twin bed. The full bath is on this floor appointed with a marble floor. Additional household amenities include A/C, washer/dryer, high speed wireless internet, a widescreen 32" TV in the living room and a DVD player. Outside amenities include a gas grill, picnic table and large yard. This home is the perfect choice for families looking for a quiet country atmosphere, while being close to the Dreams Park and all the local attractions!