Location: 14 Leatherstocking Street, Cooperstown, NY 13326
Distance to Cooperstown Dreams Park: 4 miles
- 2 full bathrooms
- Linens & towels provided
- Living room with cable TV/VCR
- Bedroom with a queen and a twin
- Bedroom with a queen and Cable TV
- Master bedroom with a King size bed, private bath and cable TV
- Furnished Deck
- Gas grill
- If there are more people than indicated on the reservation confirmation, the security deposit will be forfeited.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No team parties allowed
Leatherstocking House is located in the historic Village of Cooperstown. This village classic features three bedrooms and two full baths. Enjoy a large country kitchen complete with all amenities. The outside deck is located off the kitchen and includes a seating area. The study is appointed with leather furniture and Cable TV. Additionally, there is a formal living room with Cable TV and bar area, as well as separate dining area. The master bedroom suite includes a king size bed. The house features hardwood floors throughout, A/C, five TV’s and private off-street parking and high speed internet access. Convenient walk to shops and restaurants in the Village. NOTE: Special Hall of Fame pricing for 7/19 week. Please call for pricing.